Saturday, March 3, 2012

Would you be Surrogate Mother for a gay couple?

What are your thoughts on being a Surrogate Mother for a gay couple? My partner and I are considering locating a suitable surrogate and are interested on how we can find a suitable SM without using an agency (fee's are to high). Any ideas or advice would be great.Would you be Surrogate Mother for a gay couple?
If I was ever going to be a surrogate, it wouldn't matter on the couples sexual preference as long as they are good people.



I really cannot steer you in the right direction but I do suggest hiring a lawyer to do all the legal work so you do not get yourself into a bind with the SM.



You could try this site:



http://intendedparents.com/Info/Find_a_s鈥?/a>



Adoption from foster care is also a great option.





Good luck.







***

"What's with you people?" , what's with YOU? Who cares if you are a Christian.They didn't ask you what your religion is or what your views are.If anything, they probably pity you and your ignorant intolerance.



FYI, It never said in the bible that being in a homosexual relationship was wrong.Have sexual relationships are completely different that relationships.



You should watch "Prayers For Bobby".It is a tragic story of a poor gay boy who's mother wouldn't accept but and he killed himself.She was a intolerant Christian too.Now she is a gay rights activist.

Get a clue chick.



Same goes for you "Stepherz" and "Angel Taviyn %26amp; Tanner due 4/5/09".You people need to quiet acting like your **** don't stink.Reality check...it does.
u kno this is what i dont understand i mean i dont care about gay or les or non of that but in my opinion i think that if u choose to b with a same sex and not nessarily have the correct body parts to create another that maybe sinse u chose that lifestlye u chose to not have kids either? i mean thats just in my eyes wrong to add a 3 person into the picture ....and not beacuse its medically nessary but physically nessary ...i dunno its jus wrong to me .... but good luck i wish u all the best and god knows both of u will prob be better than a momther and father now adays ..so who knows!



Excuse me "its a boy "i didnt say anything offensive about it the question is would u b a surrogate mother and i said no and i said why i never said being gay was wrong and i never said my **** dont stink so dont include me thank u ! and as far as that mother well im glad she is an activist ....theres more to stories than meets the average eye!Would you be Surrogate Mother for a gay couple?
It's a boy- evidently you haven't read the Bible. Leviticus 18: 22. Thou shalt not lie with a man, as with a woman: it is abomination.



What's with you people? - totally agree. there is no possible way on earth i'd give my baby to a couple who is an abomination to the Lord.
Sorry I am out of the question.



I am a christian and don't believe in same sex relationships/marriage (especially when children are involved). I believe a relationship or/and marriage is between a man and a woman...NOT 2 men or 2 women.
Yes I would. I believe that every couple-gay, straight, whatever, has the right to have their own baby. Just because they physically can't bear children doesn't mean they can't someone else can't help them with that.



-Leighton-Carrie
I wouldn't be a surrogate for anyone. Not even for family. Pregnancy sounds like it blows.



Something just occured to me. I thought surrogates were implanted with a zygote made from a couple's sperm and egg combined. But neither of you have an egg to combine to make the zygote. Does the egg come for the surrogate in gay couple instances or is there a way to combine sperm to make a viable zygote now? If there isn't a way to combine two sperm which one of you would get to be the sperm doner and which one would not be able to have the child be part of their DNA?
I would so do that that's something nice for someone else...If...I've already had one But I'm afraid I can't have lil ones..sadly as of right now Good Luck!
how about adopting one to the thousands of children that are already here and need homes there are so many children that need a loving home
I would love to do something like that. i think its Amazing to give some else a child that wants one so badly.. fill free to e-mail me sweet_and_sassy_07@yahoo
I'll do it! I am a birthing pro 6 kids. Athletic healthy..Not a bible nut...
You'll never have my baby! Why don't you just get a dog or something? Besides most women who relinquish their child want the child to live in a stable home with a mother and father in a healthy family environment.
  • happy wheels 2
  • qdoba coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment