Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Do women in Serbia want to be surrogate mothers?

I am happily married without kids. I have two dogs and I love them as if they are my kids, My husband and I are thinking about adopting a child or maybe looking for surrogate mother. We live in Sydney, Australia.Do women in Serbia want to be surrogate mothers?
Is there a particular reason you are asking about Serbian mothers?
I don't know if women in Serbia want to be surrogate mothers, i think it depends, you need to find and talk to some women that might gain something from it. On the other hand i think you should adopt a kid from Serbia.Do women in Serbia want to be surrogate mothers?
I would love to but I'm in the USA and I don't quality to be a surrogate mother because I'm bi polar
Is there a particular reason why you would want to adopt or use a surrogate? If you're able, then why not just have your own child.
I don't know answer to your question, but I just want to wish you and your husband GOOD LUCK! I hope you'll success.

No comments:

Post a Comment