Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Does anyone have any advice on becoming a surrogate mother?

I am considering becoming a surrogate mother and I was wondering if anyone had any advice or suggestions about this. Please do not leave any answers or comments that are rude. Thank you.Does anyone have any advice on becoming a surrogate mother?
I think it's a beautiful thing- and if you go through with it- I wish you a very easy pregnancy so you don't have any regrets midway. I will say, though, my main concern would be talking to those who will be parenting the child- make sure they know that YOU will be the pregnant one- and some decisions will be your own. If they have special guidelines they want you to follow as far as diet and other restrictions- make sure they expresss them all thoroughly before that child begins to grow inside of you. Discuss childbirth methods and options as well- come up with an agreement on pain management during labor, but make sure it is very clear that if you change your mind during labor and delivery- you have the final say- and they need to accept that your body is governed by you.



Truly, though... I think it's amazing thing, and I wish you and the prospective parents the best of luck.
hi this is a big thing to do, i no it means having a child for someone else who cant and thats a gift that someone will be so thankful over, i think u should think really hard on this before you go ahead. i hope u make the right decision.Does anyone have any advice on becoming a surrogate mother?
Its great. If u can give this happiness to someone ull be no leass than GOD. Believe me.
its a question with many debated answers, really the only person who will know what to do is you, follow your heart is the best advice anyone could give you on the other hand you could consider this ," becoming a surrogate mother may seem like a kind thing to do for person who cannot have children, however you as the surrogate mother carries this child inside of you for ten months,you nurture this baby from day one, you feel its first moves,watch it grow and give birth to this child who is very much a part of you regardless of why you are doing it, so when you give birth to this baby you look into its eyes and then you need to say goodbye, surrogacy doesnt seem right to me, thats just my opinion because there are many babies born every day that people do not want and leave, babies that are left from the day they are born who are ready to be adopted, mothers who give there babies up because they are to young, these babies need a home and therfor this is always an option they should rather consider,surrogacy also puts your body and health down, for every baby you give birth to, your body diteriates, your skin looses elasticity, not to mention many other things and you would sacrifice all these things for your own child but to do this all of this and then to hand that baby over, its something to think about i am glad its you to think about because it will be the hardest decision the whole way through
I think its amazing !

I would do it if I didn't know that I would not be able to give the baby up .

Sorry,I know you didn't ask that ,but I think what you are considering is the most fantastic ,brave,generous,selfless thing ever.

I hope it goes well. :)

sorry again that I have no advice - apart from think about it very carefully first !
i think it is very special for someone to experience. I myself am going to become a surrogate for a couple and i can not wait to give them that joy that i experienced having my own son. Hope everything comes out good and God Bless you trying to help others.
go for it, your life, ur rules.



u can help lots of ppl with that.
If you are comfortable with every aspect involved, then go ahead.



A lot of people feel that surrogacy is "baby selling". A person is paying you to make a baby for them, seems kind of screwy if you really think about.



Will you be doing it for a family member or complete strangers?

Do you already have children? What will you tell them when you go to give birth but come home with no baby?

Do you really believe you can just give the baby away when that time comes?



Good luck, i don't think i could do something like that.
I think that is a truely generous unselfish thing to do for someone. My only advice is to really think it through. Looks at the pro's and con's.
ya dont. too many kids need adopting first off.



and i'll be rude if i want

No comments:

Post a Comment