Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I volunteer to be a surrogate mother for a family member?

Sister-in-law has 50% chance of fatality for baby or self, and difficulty getting to second tri-mester. Can I volunteer to be surrogate using her egg and her husband's sperm? I live in Oregon on the California border...anyone have any info on this subject?Can I volunteer to be a surrogate mother for a family member?
You definitely can volunteer to be her surrogate. It's a pretty expensive process, even if you don't get compensated. There is a lot of information on the subject, so feel free to email me and ask questions. I've been a surrogate 3 times and am about to start a 4th. kristi7813@yahoo.comCan I volunteer to be a surrogate mother for a family member?
As long as you aren't compensated, you can be her surrogate in Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment