Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am very interested in becoming a surrogate mother?

I want to provide a childless couple with the same feeling I have watching my daughter grow up... Can anyone please tell me how to get started with surrogate mothering and how to get the process started?I am very interested in becoming a surrogate mother?
Hi there! I've been a surrogate mother twice. It is a very rewarding experience and I highly recommend it.



First thing you need to do: Research. Find out if you are going to be a traditional or gestational surrogate, what kinds of IPs you want to work with, what your fees will be, finding a lawyer, etc.
You need to decide whether you want to be traditional (your egg) or gestational (intended mothers egg or donor egg). Also if you'd prefer to go through an agency or independent. I have done both and personally thought indy was easier (and quicker) although many say the other way around. One thing I highly recommend is to do a LOT of research on the process, what to expect, average fees, make sure you have insurance that covers surrogacy, that you are in a surrogacy friendly state or can deliver in one that is, what kind of couple (married, gay, single, etc that you are open to).



Here are several sites that can give you plenty of this info:

www.surromomsonline.com

www.allaboutsurrogacy.com

www.everythingsurrogacy.comI am very interested in becoming a surrogate mother?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



I REALLY hope that you take the time to read this, the information given is wonderful





I think you should read this also:



http://sonofasurrogate.tripod.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment