Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to be a surrogate mother but I am located in Australia - Can ANYONE help?

I would like to be a Gestational Surrogate. My name is Sonia and I am 25. My husband Greg is 30 and our son is 16 months old. We came across the idea to be surrogate when a friend of ours lost her third baby because of her health. We offered the use of our healthy womb, but as they already have three children (two were delivered at 27 and 30 weeks) they have decided not to have any more children.



But the desire has stayed with me. I would not be asking for payment. The reason for this is that I am located in Australia and the biological parents would be responsible for all costs associated with the pregnancy.



I recently saw a special on TV here in Aus, where an Australian couple spent $300,000.00 to have a child by an American surrogate because they could not find one here in Aus. The problem is, surrogates cannot advertise in Australia, and if that is the cost, then I simply could not ask a couple to pay me on top of that.

Anyone have any ideas?I want to be a surrogate mother but I am located in Australia - Can ANYONE help?
There are few web sites and email groups that can help you

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/surroaustralia/



http://www.surromomsonline.com/support/index.php?



There are so many people that would love to hear from you.



You'll be doing a wonderful thing :)I want to be a surrogate mother but I am located in Australia - Can ANYONE help?
Thats really sweet of you to donate your womb to a

mother that can't have her own babies

Best luck to you ^_^

More people should be like you. Giving life and happiness

is the best gift anyone could ever give to another human

being
  • vegan diet
  • pittsburgh restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment