Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where can I find a surrogate mother in Texas? We have to do PGD and invitro?

My husband has a chromosome abnormality and I have blood clotting issues... so we're having some trouble! The doctor suggested genetic selection to ensure we avoid the chromosome problem, but since I've had 4 miscarriages now and no live births I'm thinking of using a surrogate since we're going to need in vitro anyway. Has anyone been in my shoes or can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!Where can I find a surrogate mother in Texas? We have to do PGD and invitro?
The only thing I can say is I have been trying for almost a year with no success and I have 1 little boy who will be 3. My husband is also in the Military and we live in Texas. We have lived here for over a year now and everything is good but that fact we cant get pregnant. My doctor is ignorant and wont run any test to see if I am even ovulating. But I have no idea what your going through. I wish I could help you on this. If you need anyone to talk to then IM me on yahoo. My ID is lostinlove1919!

No comments:

Post a Comment