Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it possible to be a surrogate mother w/o going thru an agency?

I would love to be a surrogate mother for a couple unable to carry a child but it seems that because I am now single, I am not an acceptable canidate. My family and friends are all behind me so I would have a great support system. I know I do not want any more children but I loved being pregnant.Is it possible to be a surrogate mother w/o going thru an agency?
I believe that you can go through a lawyer but most of these ways the surrogate has the option to keep the baby and most people dont want to take that risk. Good luck and awesome for you to want to do thatIs it possible to be a surrogate mother w/o going thru an agency?
I suppose if you did it on your own threw people you knew. it shouldn't be a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment