Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm short on cash. Would becoming a surrogate mother for a couple be a good way to make money?

How much does a surrogate mother recieve?I'm short on cash. Would becoming a surrogate mother for a couple be a good way to make money?
That requires a very careful and honest evaluation. If you're in it just for the money, I can guarantee you'll regret it. If you're truly intersted in helping a loving yet infertile couple, it can still be a minefield of epic proportions. Confer with an attourney regarding the laws in your state, county and municipality - they differ wildly from place to place, and where one is okay with the idea, others virtually on your doorstep consider it on a level with premeditated murder. If you get the go-ahead from the lawyer, then ask the lawyer another question: whom do I contact in order to offer my womb for rent? Yes, the lawyer will know...and will also be able to advise you on the money end of the matter - which price is always negotiated ahead of time. Twenty-five grand is a bit high, but not unheard-of. More likely is around ten grand. Just be real, real sure of yourself before you go that route - it is, as I warned in the beginning, an emotional mine field, and there's many a slip 'twixt now (when you first get the embryo implanted)and then (after you've carried it inside you for nine months). Good luck - you'll need it!
Instead of that why not try donating your eggs. I'm thinking about it..but for different reasons than money. But I will admit the money is also good..It's about a 4 month long process and I will be receiving about $7,000 dollars.I'm short on cash. Would becoming a surrogate mother for a couple be a good way to make money?
as long as the kid won't carry your genes - sure.
http://loans.mamayek.com/cash.html
You really want to think about what being pregnant will do to your body. Have you been pregnant before?
  • area code look up
  • tgi fridays locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment