Saturday, March 3, 2012

How do you find your surrogate mother?

I'm scared to ask my dad, but i came from a surrogate and i was wondering if there was a way i could find out who it is.How do you find your surrogate mother?
you have no right to this. she got paid to incubate you, that's all. she's not your mom, she's no relation at all. i'm sorry, dear, but she's no mother to you.
I cant belive you said that!!my real mom is a surrogate mother and i would give anything in the world to see her or find her.... your proably not a child of a surrogate mother so you proably dont ******* understand!!! my surrogate mother is still a part of my blood no matter how many laws sayshes no

Report Abuse

How do you find your surrogate mother?
if you know your mother's name then you can try to track her down using www.mypeoplefinder.org no need to hire any private investigator coz u can actually do a personal background check about your mom.



Just enter your mother's first and last name and then after a few seconds you can get her location or her contact number.



Best of luck!
yea you could get private FBI finders and they will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment