Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is anyone looking for a private gestational carrier or surrogate mother?

I would like to become a private surrogate mom and cut out the middle man. I have 2 children and would like to become a surrogate mom to bless a family with a child.Is anyone looking for a private gestational carrier or surrogate mother?
Where do you live me and my husband have been trying for a year and the doc told us that his sperm count is low and not even half of them work we live in missouri and would love to have another child I have a 6 year old
good luck. im sure you will make someones life extremely happy.Is anyone looking for a private gestational carrier or surrogate mother?
hey i am intrested in having a child but cant as i am infertile but my partner isnt . where is it you stay x
Yes. We are just beginning the process. Where do you live?
  • harry potter games online
  • fridays coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment